• slidebg1
    Cancel the meeting

Yabbu is the remote working tool that improves results by cancelling the meeting

The benefits of remote working with Yabbu

1. Get rid of your meeting

Yabbu enables teams to make decisions, monitor progress, and discuss topics without having a face-to-face meeting (in person or by means of a videoconference). Someone in Paris may contribute while his colleague in Tokyo is sleeping. Participants work remotely and contribute at a time of their choosing.

2. Make better and faster decisions!

Organisations move as fast as they are able to make decisions. Hence, accelerating the decison making process is key. Yabbu helps your team to make decisions within 24 hours, about the time it would normally take to sync calendars for a face-to-face meeting.

3. Create strong documentation

Yabbu informs you when participants add new comments and guides you through the contents. The minutes are generated automatically, comprising all interaction between participants, resulting in the strongest documentation possible.

Calculate your annual savings

Number of employees: # {{employeeNumber | number: 0}}
Weekly time spent in meetings: {{meetingsPerWeekly}} hours
Weekly travel time to meetings: {{traveltimeWeekly}} hours
Employee cost per hour: € {{employeeCost}}
{{timeSavingsHour | number: 0 }}

hours

{{budgetSavingsCost | shortNumber}}

Based on cancelling 15% of your meetings, saving 85% of your time on those meetings. And saving 15% of your time on the remaining 85% meetings, becoming more effective.

Client Testimonials

By using Yabbu we can still participate, even though we may not be present in the face-to-face meeting.

Paul Tilanus (Senior Project Manager)

Yabbu decreases the collaborative distance between our offices.

Joep Beukers (Innovation Manager)

Yabbu makes it easy to create alignment within our team on a weekly basis.

Rozemarijn Spoel (Data Analyst)

Yabbu pinpoints what needs to be discussed and leaves time for building strong relationships with our customers

Michael Michel (Consulting Partner)

By using Yabbu we can still participate, even though we may not be present in the face-to-face meeting.

Paul Tilanus (Senior Project Manager)

Yabbu decreases the collaborative distance between our offices.

Joep Beukers (Innovation Manager)

Yabbu makes it easy to create alignment within our team on a weekly basis.

Rozemarijn Spoel (Data Analyst)

Computer, Tablet, or Mobile Phone: you decide.

Any place, any time, any device! Yabbu adjusts to your screen.

About us

Agile – Fun – Integrity – Passion

Since our company was founded in 2011, two cultures meet each other. On the one hand, people with extensive experience in business, and - unfortunately - with ineffective meetings. They know what they are talking about when it comes to wrongs in meeting behaviour. On the other hand, best in class user experience designers and developers with broad expertise in building easy-to-use applications.

The confrontation between these two cultures bring out the best in our people. Our business people bring up the challenges and concepts, continuously challenging Yabbu, together with our users. Our developers challenge the business without being infected by frustrating meetings.

We make work fun! And you?

Our Mission

Improve meeting effectiveness worldwide

Today's innovation and the ability to anticipate trends are more important than ever. Your organisation will move forward as fast as it is able to make smart decisions. That is exactly what Yabbu is about. It makes your company agile and more compliant at the same time.

Yabbu is a powerful tool in (corporate) cultural change. Corporate meeting behaviour is at the heart of collaboration and defines the heart beat of your corporate culture.

Our top notch consultants will take your change programme to the next level by implementing Yabbu. We have a proven track record in strategy and change management.

FIRST 5 MEETINGS FREE

Teams

  • Pay per user for SMEs
    6 euro/month

250 euro (one-off)

  • • Full Introduction to get started
  • • Five weeks trial period
  • • Email and phone support
  • • Unlimited users

Corporates

  • <150 users
    900 euro/month
  • 150-250 users
    1.300 euro/month
  • >250 users
    1.300 euro/month + 2 euro/month for each additional user
  • >1000 users
    on request

Support

  • One-off teams
    250 euro (up to 20 people)
    Including a workshop "Meetings that don't suck"
  • Corporates
    490 euro/month
    Introduction to 3 new teams each month + mail and phone support (from 9:00 to 17:00 GMT+1)